Thread: WTS Closing Down Sale
View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2013, 02:13 AM
Mostly Peaceful CMM guy
Advancing my career with every post.

Steve can guide greenhorns Steve can guide greenhorns Steve can guide greenhorns Steve can guide greenhorns Steve can guide greenhorns Steve can guide greenhorns Steve can guide greenhorns Steve can guide greenhorns Steve can guide greenhorns Steve can guide greenhorns Steve can guide greenhorns
Default Re: Closing Down Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMMJack View Post
Due to a massive career change I have decided to shut down my sideline job dealing in new and used metrology equipment.
I have a largish stock of new and 'as new' CMM styli, TP200 Modules & bodies, Digital Calipers, Dial Indicators, Micrometers, and other bits and bobs.
If anyone is interested in grabbing a bargain or two, then drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a list of stuff.
Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by RENISHAW View Post
Please send a list and pricing to metrologyparts@msn.com
Thanks much.
Jack, I'm sorry to see ya go. Hope ya come back & visit us.
Re your stuff, ya could post prices, detailed descriptions, (esp of the CMM stuff) & maybe some pics right here.

Note to RENISHAW...
Welcome to the forum. Lemme make a couple suggestions...
We try to urge most of the new folks to introduce themselves here so we can annoy you before settlin' in.

Also, I've never seen anyone here choose a user name of a major manufacturer. Could cause a misunderstanding... especially for the real Renishaw Corp. (Although we do have a few close permutations.) You might wanna check in with member J Jones (forum owner) regarding that, and also to make yourself known here as a seller/dealer for your own company.

I'm pretty sure I've done some business with you on eBay in the past. If that's you, thanks again. I was happy with my purchases.

So talk to J, then come introduce yerself'. You're buyin' the first round.
The rash and the itch are the best part.